We’ve always wanted to take BHHK as many places in Baltimore as we possibly could, so we could party and bring the fun of hip hop to as many people as we possibly could. And we will be doing just that at The Reginald Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History and Culture, (a.k.a. “The Lewis”) at 830 East Pratt Street.
BHHK will be part of MUSEUM NIGHTS AT THE LEWIS on Thursday, April 18th. Doors open at 6 p.m. and a special version of Bmore Hip Hop Karaoke will be taking place on the 1st floor from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. Ellen Gee will be holding down hosting duties and spitting a few bars to get you fired up for your time on the mic, and DJ Harvey Dent will have your music and lyrics.
The evening also includes:
• US Postal Service unveiling of the Marvin Gaye Stamp
• FREE Commemorative Envelopes to the first 20 guests
• Trivia prizes and a raffle
• One complimentary Tito’s signature drink
• Cash bar and food available for purchase
• Music upstairs by DJ Lil Mic
• WEAA-FM will broadcast live from 7 pm until 9 pm
Tix are $20 for museum members, $25 for non-members. Go to https://17527.blackbaudhosting.com/17527/tickets?tab=2&txobjid=75b7c507-c35b-4480-9daf-1be077723a22 for tickets.
See you on the 18th!